So what do we mean by business efficiency?
Well first and foremost it is absolutely critical to the success of any business.
Secondly it's a very broad term that covers a lot of things - basically every part of your business. All the things you do every day can have inefficiencies and if they do; it ultimately means your costs are higher which means you have to work harder. It's not just baseline cost, it's the knock-on effect on time, quality and ability to take on more work. Time is being utilised that could be better spent elsewhere.
Steps to Increasing Efficiency
It can at first seem a daunting task but it is in fact a relatively straight forward process, the only potential problem is you may not be able to see the wood for the trees due to existing workload.
- Review the current situation
- Identify potential inefficiencies
- Formulate solutions
- Quantify impact of potential solutions
- Plan the implementation
The main areas where technological solutions can help are:
- Integrated calendar - everyone can see everything in one place - no shuttling back and forth by email.
- Shared folders
- Group email - then everyone is aware of what's going on - communication is the keystone of all businesses.
Contact us today for a chat about how we can help you.